Target Haul -
Hi everyone! Today I went to Target to look around for things while my boyfriend went to the Pharmacy.
I saw that Sonia Kashuk had Spoolies for around $4! I was so excited to find these since my Mac one I bought online for $12 was all dirty so I bought 2. I also picked up from Sonia Kashuk is the Concealer Palette (I swatch tested these so you can see my finger prints lol!) and I’m super excited about that.
Apparently I needed more concealer to try so I bought the elf HD concealer in “Fair” since it looked really dark. I also picked up the new L’Oreal Manga mascara that I’m super excited to try and I got another Blistex Deep Renew Lip Balm.
FOTD - Hump Day Friday!
Hi everyone! Here is what I wore today to get some cat food, icecream & to get a couple things at Target. It was a lovely warm day so I went for something a bit lighter than usual.
On my Face I wore:
- Tarte BB Cream in “Light”
- Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in “Illuminati”
- Too Faced Bourjois Bronzing Palette (used the shade “Chocolate Soleil Bronzer” in that palette)
- Mac Mineralize Blush in “Dainty”
- Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in “Tiki” for a highlight
On my Eyes I wore:
- Dior Mascara Primer
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara (Meh just O.K)
- Maybelline Clear Mascara for eyebrow gel
*On my lips I used my Revlon Spiderman lipgloss in “Sparks Fly” that is not pictured! Sorry
Thanks for reading!